Integral Dental – Private Dental Care
Click on each section title to find out more.
Integral Dental is a bespoke dental practice newly opened in Tromode Isle of Man, since August 2018.
The chief clinician and founder Dr Ian Rigby has put together an advanced state of the art practice applying knowledge gained from practising dentistry for over 40 years.
Integral dental only offers private dental care. The concept of Integral, whole body dentistry sometimes called biological or holistic dentistry is the theme, philosophy that runs through all aspects of the practice from surgery to management.
Based on the core principals of
QUALITY – SERVICE – EXPERIENCE
Integral Dental may be a practice for you!
You are Unique
You are an Individual
You have your own Dental needs
By looking at this website something may have attracted your attention; a recommendation, looking for something different, not happy with present dental care.
It is not the aim of this website to give you detailed information of all dental treatments, diseases etc.
Without a comprehensive examination only then can a treatment plan be made. Without getting to know you and your needs nothing can be done!!
Of course, the only treatment which is applicable is YOURS. For your dental needs.
Whole body dentistry for a whole body you.
Firstly, a decision must be made whether to have an initial consultation or emergency appointment if required.
The initial consultation will give a brief overview of what we have, as well as a full medical history.
It will include a head and neck cancer screening of the soft and hard tissues.
It will then be followed by a general examination of:-
- Your jaw joints and Dental function
- The health of your periodontal tissues gums and supporting bone.
- The health of your teeth and any previous restorations such as fillings, crown, bridges implants and cosmetic implications.
- Low dose digital x rays may be taken and the use of an intra oral camera will document all the presenting oral tissues. Further diagnosis may be required such as 3D CBCT scans and swab modules etc.
- Results, advice, a general overview will be given and an initial treatment plan when required.
Your treatment plan will be based on the following protocols:-
- When any disease is diagnosed, remove or bring under control and stabilise.
- Once stabilised based on the principles of do no harm, minimally invasive, as compatible to human tissue as possible a rebuild programme can start. This can take weeks, months, years, depending on various factors such as complexity, finances etc.
- A brief overview of treatment planning starts with the basics of
- A: Disease free.
- B: Jaw joint function
- C: Gum and bone health.
- D: Teeth health
- E: Cosmetic & Compatibility
Trying to restore all the tissues as near to nature as we planned.
- We only provide “Private Dental Care”
- We have many years of experience in all areas of dentistry.
- We co ordinate a dedicated team of other dental specialties to other dental professionals if required.
- We know our limitations and do not give false promises.
- We give honest appraisals and realistic expectations.
- We only use the best materials and offer unique treatments with equipment sourced globally for the benefit of our patients.
- We are not the cheapest, nor are we the most expensive.
- We approach our care on a philosophy of DO NO HARM and if it is not broken, DO NOT fix it.
- With a concept of wherever possible non-invasive, non-surgical, preventative approach using only the best non-metal materials.
Integral Dental applies SMART principles from IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) Ian is also a member. SMART stands for the Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique. The practice has been set up with the best interests of not only the patient but also the dentist and the staff taken into consideration.
Initial Consultation or Emergency Appointment
General Examination, X-Rays and Scans, Treatment Plan Developed
Treatment Appointments Scheduled and Undertaken
Follow on Maintenance and Health Check Appointments Scheduled