What you need to know
Our membership plan is the easiest and most cost effective way to pay for your regular check ups and hygiene treatments at Integral Dental, rewarding our loyal patients.
One 30 minutes extensive examination and hygiene (usual cost £95) and one 20 minutes recall and hygiene (usual cost £70)
For only £13.70 per month you’ll benefit from:
- 10% discount of all routine treatments
- Any x-rays (as clinically required when taken at Integral Dental)
- Global Accident and Emergency Scheme
- Oral cancer screening once per year
- Any required Ozone therapy (usual cost per treatment £20)
- No emergency fee (usual cost £65 when treated in normal Integral Dental hours)
- The use of AIR-N-GO® easy specialised stain removal and cleaning when required (usual cost £25)
Plan terms can be viewed HERE
How to join?
You can set up your monthly Direct Debit payment at reception or by getting in touch with the practice.
Please note, a £8 registration fee will also be collected with your first month’s collection.
Global Dental A&E Assistance Scheme
Our dental plans include access to a Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The Scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency, are diagnosed with mouth cancer or who become unemployed following redundancy.
Whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, the scheme is a wholly discretionary scheme, not an insurance scheme. It has no obligation to provide benefits and the Scheme Manager will look at each request individually to decide whether or not to provide benefits.
Further details are available from the practice or you can visit www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more.